Location, Luxury & Inspiring Space: Take a Look Inside D.C.’s Newest Premier Apartment Home!
A nod to “La vie Bohème”, the artist-style lofts at Brookland Works perfectly balance raw edginess with contemporary elegance (think concrete floors, exposed ceilings and a dash of granite). Described as “industrial-chic”, it’s no surprise that these lofts are some of the most in demand apartments in the District!
What do you get when you live at Brookland Works? Here are some of the best features – most of which are customizable to your tastes.
- Granite counter tops in either Wave Sand, Giallo Vermont or Rose White
- Hardwood 42” cabinets in shaker style or flat panel with nickel brushed hardware
- Bathrooms including granite countertops, modern stacked tile in bath, soft gray linen texture tile floors, and cabinets with drawer storage
- Parterre designer wood style flooring in your choice of Lancaster Patina or Natural Hickory
- Tech friendly custom built-in desks
- Moveable kitchen islands with expanded prep space and extra storage
- Expanded outdoor living spaces with terraces, balconies and patios
Other features include:
- Stainless steel ENERGY STAR® appliances
- Water-saving Moen fixtures
- Industrial designer pendant lighting
- Vast closet options for a shopaholic – Plus linen closets and pantries available
- Sun-filled spaces with oversized windows and inspiring views
Units are going quickly! Don’t miss your chance to live in one of the city’s hottest new neighborhoods. Apartment homes are available in 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom and studio style. Contact Brookland Works today to find out how to make this Monroe Street Market property your new home.